Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roxas meets Payne

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roxas meets Payne Empty
PostSubject: Roxas meets Payne   Roxas meets Payne Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 7:30 pm

It had been a long day, so Roxas flew to his manson. "Phew... who would have thought being the Pumpkin King would be such hard work?" asked Roxas, exausted after a day of kissing babies and cutting ribbons. He opened the door and walked into his mansion. "Man... they made me kiss ugly babies too..." said Roxas, collapsing into a recliner. He turned on the television. His favorite T.V. show was on. "I guess what they say about being in a threesome is true, first one in one is the last to get married..." said the gues star on Scrubs. "You were in a threesome?!?" asked Turk. The guest star nodded. "DAMN!!!" yelled Turk, smashing the man behind him's table. "I'm sorry dude, but she was in a THREESOME!" Turk said enthusiastically. "Excuse me, but was it two guys and you, or you, another girl, and a guy?" J.D. asked. "Oh, it was all girl." J.D. quickly pulled the drinks off the table, and not a moment too soon. Turk called out "DAMN!!!" and slammed the table." Roxas sighed. "I guess T.V. aint gonna cut it tonight... what to do, what to do?" Roxas pondered.
Back to top Go down
Payne
The Dark Gullwing

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Roxas meets Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxas meets Payne   Roxas meets Payne Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 7:34 pm

"Hey. Nice place you have here." said Payne, emerging from the back of the living room. "Y'know, it reminds me of my room back when i was a little girl... I think I'll live here." said Payne, walking closer to Roxas. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him from his recliner. "YOU are going to let me live here. Capiche?" Payne said.
Back to top Go down

Roxas meets Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxas meets Payne   Roxas meets Payne Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 7:58 pm

"Uh... sure... just... dont... hurt... me..." said Roxas, struggling against Payne's grip. He broke free and said "Names Roxas... whats yours?" extending his hand.
Back to top Go down
Payne
The Dark Gullwing

Roxas meets Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxas meets Payne   Roxas meets Payne Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 8:22 pm

"Payne. Dont forget it, or I will kill you. Slowly." Payne did not take the hand, instead she put her sword to Roxas' throat. "You seem nice. Stop it." said Payne.
Back to top Go down
Payne
The Dark Gullwing

Roxas meets Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxas meets Payne   Roxas meets Payne Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 8:22 pm

"Payne. Dont forget it, or I will kill you. Slowly." Payne did not take the hand, instead she put her sword to Roxas' throat. "You seem nice. Stop it." said Payne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roxas meets Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxas meets Payne   Roxas meets Payne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxas meets Payne
Page 1 of 1