Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Face to Face (Sora)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Face to Face (Sora) Empty
PostSubject: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 7:42 pm

Roxas was wandering Twilight Town. Why? He didn't know. Old memories? Maybe. Old freinds? Not likely. New freinds? Definately not. Anyways, Roxas was walking along, sadly. "God, everyone here probably thinks I'm emo..." said Roxas, his hands jammed in his pockets. He walked up to the Station Tower. He went to the top, and sat with an ice cream. Sea-Salt. He was about to eat it when he felt something. A tugging of sorts. "Huh? What was that?" Roxas asked to no one in particular. He ran down the side of the building and came face to face with none other than... Sora. "You... youre that boy!" said Roxas, pulling Oblivion from the air. "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!!" yelled the pubescent Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Kevie-kun (sora)
Admin
Kevie-kun (sora)

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:02 pm

Sora turned to the Nobodsy that ran up to him. He looked at the Weapon that was summoned "Hey.... who are you.. and how can you weild a keyblade?" He asked back and summoned his Heart Keyblade "To answer your Quetion... My name is Sora" He replied getting ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://hearts.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:15 pm

"Hah... I can weild this... cause I'm you!" said Roxas, summoning a samurai nobody and swang his Keyblade at Soras throat. He the warped the two of them into a weird world... the floor was made of colored glass and the mosaic was of Sora, Roxas, Riku, Kairi, Goofy, and Donald. He then sliced at Sora several times.
Back to top Go down
Kevie-kun (sora)
Admin
Kevie-kun (sora)

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:26 pm

Sora blocked the blow to his throught and was summoned to a different world. "Wait your me?" He said then he Took more swings at him. Sora blocked a few and was hit in his side and his arm. He then Summoned His own Nobodies and Heartless "Why are you doing this.... you kill me you kill yourself" He replied and looked at him sturnly "By the lookes of you... you must be apart of the organization.... You all were so weak... but you seem to be more talented than those losers" Sora said to him and summoned his Two across keyblade. Sora now held 2 keyblades and Had Heartless and Nobodies around him and serves him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:31 pm

Roxas pulled Oathkeeper from thin air as well. He summoned several Samurai nobodies to hold off Sora's Heartless and Nobodies, then resumed. He commenced to swing at Sora even more, faster, then jumped high into the air, seeming to float there for a while. He beconed to Sora in midair.
Back to top Go down
Kevie-kun (sora)
Admin
Kevie-kun (sora)

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:34 pm

Sora Blocked the attacks onhim when Roxas was on the ground. Sora looked up at Roxas "Why are you attacking me anyways" He asked staying where he was but also in a defencive stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:47 pm

Roxas dived from the air, his Keyblades aimed a Sora. "I attack you because if I have no heart, why are you graced with one?! I don't care what I have to do, I will make sure you suffer the way I do." said Roxas on his way down. His Keyblades were an inch away from Sora's throat.
Back to top Go down
Kevie-kun (sora)
Admin
Kevie-kun (sora)

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:54 pm

Sora casted Reflectaga as Roxas got closer "Dont blame me for you not having a heart... your a nobody.. thats not my fault eitherb] Sora replied as the spel reflected the attack [b]"NOw... lets just try to be friends huh..... Im mena.... you wont fade back into darkness... your like Namine" He replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2008, 11:59 pm

OOC: she did fade into darkness in KHFM+...

BIC: Roxas was thrown back, he then hit at Two Across' hilt, effectively knocking it away from Sora. "Never... I don't care... and who the hell is Namine? I think I know someone by that name... I abducted her for the Organization... God, all she did was wine and complain..." said Roxas as he jammed Oathkeeper into Two Across, Keeping Sora from grabbing it.
Back to top Go down
Kevie-kun (sora)
Admin
Kevie-kun (sora)

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2008, 12:07 am

Sora looked at him "This reminds me of something but what" He thought back to how he got the Two across keyblade and remembered that fight with someone in a cloak. He did the exact same thing. Sora hed his free hand out and the two across Keyblade appeard back into his hand "Have we fought before?" Sora asked As he got back into fightning stance. All the Nobodies and heartless in the room had disappeared due to the destroying of each other. Sora looked at him and styied in Defence postion with a tighter grip on the keyblades "Now if we are finished here... i have things to do" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to Face (Sora)   Face to Face (Sora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face to Face (Sora)
Page 1 of 1