Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Army Recruits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Princess of Hearts
Princess of Hearts
Kairi

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-12-16

My Army Recruits Empty
PostSubject: My Army Recruits   My Army Recruits Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2007, 11:07 pm

The Army is now accepting recruits, if you would like to join the army tell me your reasons of why I should allow you to join.

I have separate categories for my warriors. I will begin to assign captains to the following list of Masters when the PrideLands recieves more citizens. I have placed the color I have used so when a master is made they can use the exact color I have here.

Tan - Master of Lions:
Orange - Master of Cheetahs: Roxas
Brown - Master of Gazelle:
Gray - Master of Elephants:
Scarlett - Master of Birds:

I need a good rp fight sample to see if you are a good fighter for the PrideLands and a good sample of a basic rp that you have participated in. Besides being a resident here this is all I look for when you wish to join the Army. Below is a list of my Recipiants:

Roxas

Last edited by on January 5th 2008, 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sprikania.phpbbnow.com

My Army Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Army Recruits   My Army Recruits Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2008, 1:55 am

Master of Cheetas please!

My sample is from FFZworld.
ROLE PLAYING SAMPLE: "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" yelled Vaan, slicing the Litch across the face in an attempt to make it turn to him and give Penelo a chance to escape. He then began to run circles around the monster, confusing it. Suddenly, he was tripped up, and fell to the ground. Looking behind him, he saw that the Litch had grabbed his leg. "Oh shoot!" he thought. "I am in SOOOOO much trouble now!" He took a slice at the demon's arm, which caused it to release him. He stood up and brushed some of the dirt off of himself, then turned his attention back to Penelo, who seemed too scared to move. "RUN PENELO, RUN!!!" he yelled to her. He pulled Starstuck from his belt and fired the shots at the Litch's head in quick sucsession to distract it. Vaan ran up towards the Litch and hacked at it with Caldebolg a few times, but nothing seemed to work. Eventually, Vaan was knocked to the ground and out of energy. He made an attempt to get back up, but the Litch stomped on his back, winding him. "Pen...elo.... run......" he whispered, before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Hearts
Princess of Hearts
Kairi

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-12-16

My Army Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Army Recruits   My Army Recruits Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2008, 1:56 am

wow thats good your in
Back to top Go down
http://sprikania.phpbbnow.com
Sponsored content

My Army Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Army Recruits   My Army Recruits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Army Recruits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts XP :: Pridelands (75+ posts) :: PrideLands Army-
Jump to: